Return to the Forum Board Return to the Forum Board Show your Support for Morgan Webb

Watch X-Play on G4TechTV!

Home Page IHMW Forum Online Games Console Games Downloads & Misc. Members Only

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Attention Glitch In Holiday Demo Disk
Holy Dragon
Posted: Nov 28 2004, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Over the past few weeks, members of the PlayStation Underground--Sony's US fan club--have been receiving copies of the Holiday 2004 Demo Disc. One of the premier demos on the disc was for Viewtiful Joe 2, which arrives on the console December 7.

Unfortunately, gamers eager to sample the cel-shaded beat-'em-up were in for a very nasty surprise. That's because the demo contained a glitch which will erase all saved games on the memory card or cards currently inserted in the console. Considering many PlayStation 2 owners are currently shooting their way through Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which takes at least 40 hours to finish, the glitch sparked an uproar among PlayStation Underground members.

-Gamespot
PMEmail PosterAOL
highway
Posted: Nov 29 2004, 03:16 AM
Quote Post

Administrator & LIFETIME Supporter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the insight... yeah... I'm currently still playing GTA: SA with only 46% of the game completed. Stupid Trucking mission #8 ... I wanted to use the WANTED LEVEL cheat code but I wasn't about to risk my number of hours playing in case the same protection was on GTA:SA as in GTA:VC where in some instances, a saved cheat activated game will not load and if it's the last game you saved, you cannot get into the game cause it automatically tries to load the last saved game.

Grrrr... I was just on level 12 of Vigilante with my Rhino tank and my tank fell off a bridge and into the river below... ARGH! with 6 wanted stars on me no less -- so when I got out of my tank, I was basically dead.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll