Return to the Forum Board Return to the Forum Board Show your Support for Morgan Webb

Watch X-Play on G4TechTV!

Home Page IHMW Forum Online Games Console Games Downloads & Misc. Members Only

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I Want To Say..., A couple of things.
tspikes51
Posted: Nov 18 2004, 03:23 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

I just wanted to say, Morgan, if you're looking, I don't usually spend any time whatsoever thinking about, much less writing to, celebrities or people I don't know, and just happened to stumble on the link to this page. I figured I'd write and say that you're not only beautiful outside, but you seem like a really deep and intellectual person, something that's a bit hard for me to find in the female populus. However, seeing as I don't know you, I can't make a completely accurate conjecture as to your personality. Maybe someday that will change, you do seem like the kind of person that I would like to get to know. I wish you luck in everything you do.

-My Regards
Sam
PMEmail Poster
Webb-head
Posted: Nov 19 2004, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 7

that was so sweet......yet kinda freaky*sheds alil tear*
PMEmail PosterICQYahoo
Tim the Slipperman
  Posted: Nov 19 2004, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Frequent Member

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (tspikes51 @ Nov 18 2004, 03:23 AM)
I just wanted to say, Morgan, if you're looking, I don't usually spend any time whatsoever thinking about, much less writing to, celebrities or people I don't know, and just happened to stumble on the link to this page. I figured I'd write and say that you're not only beautiful outside, but you seem like a really deep and intellectual person, something that's a bit hard for me to find in the female populus. However, seeing as I don't know you, I can't make a completely accurate conjecture as to your personality. Maybe someday that will change, you do seem like the kind of person that I would like to get to know. I wish you luck in everything you do.

-My Regards
Sam

A lot of us fellow Webb-heads feel the same way, man.

Welcome to the board. :)

Tim (aka the Slipperman)
PM
Webb-head
Posted: Nov 20 2004, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 7

O.K....still freaky
PMEmail PosterICQYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll